Thursday, July 9, 2009

Party Day




Bob will post a blog today, too, but I wanted to say how nice it is to read your comments. Also, working at the JGH will be a cinch after this. Its humbling...We took photos thanking the 4 schools that raised $ for us via Howard.
Evie, the Chinese restaurant sells the eggplant hui sing! Maybe the gang can come here after the Saturday film. Rochelle, is Doreen reading this blog? Bob and I are fine. I just bought 2 pineapples for tonight. I had previously bought ground nuts and compained to Bob that they wern't as good as ones I previously ate, and then found out they had to be roasted! We switched from the Chez Johnson. It's nicer, and less expensive. Moishe and Roz , keep commenting! We love your comments, everyone! Love J.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Judy,
I am following what you & Bob say with a feeling of being there in the class. Glad to hear you are having parties. The pictures really show the poverty that the kids live in.
Meanwhile, at the JGH, the Child Psychiatry building has broken ground next to the Institute. How exciting & two different worlds.
i guess from your blog you are packing up soon & going to your next destinations.
Take care.
Kathie

Howard Shapiro Judy Labow said...

I DO NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!About new blgg! wow how are you. Is everyone well? More news about Evie? How is you hand?