Saturday, July 11, 2009

GRAVELY INSULTED

WHY? Because "people" seem to prefer Bob's blogs to mine! Woe is me. I was quite sick yesterday and did not go to work. The teacher, Olivia, had brought her daughter for me to meet, and, of course, I was not able to....Bob says the teaching went well. After work Bob walked over to the IN NEED HOME, our previous headquarters, and was warmly greeted by Anny and Lilian. My only report of the day is that I ate only a quarter of a slice of toast all day, and I was serenaded by loud cries of ecstacy emanating from a room whose occupants were obviously taking drugs and having sex. As for the party the night before, our guests seemed happy. We had Mr.Okoth and his wife, Ronah and Joyce, and Esther Watts' neice,Casey.This was the 4th and best attempt to have grilled chicken, and approached what I wanted. Today I have revived and we are off to find the 1000 Cups Coffee Shop , with no address available. We leave Tuesday morning! J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you are feeling better. the whole experience just faxcinates me . I keep reading al the blogs and can't get enough.elaine