Monday, June 28, 2010

Please dont consider this a blog. Bob will blog tomorrow... We arrived safely. Andrew was there to meet us at Entebbe, as planned.It is all very familiar....today we walked briefly down Tank Hill Rd., and saw a sign for the Diplomat....and then, Le Foret. Any comment, D or E. ?Went to the Chinese restaurant we love for eggplant yui sing.We start at school tomorrow, and are all set with lesson plans! Will I be able to handle a small group of 5? Dont be sure.I feel good to be back here. Howard,the PHONE DID NOT UNLOCK!. Had to buy new phone

4 comments:

moishe said...

Eggplant yui sing is what Evelynne loves. Get the recipe!!

Moishe.

ellen said...

I vaguely remember Le Foret. Over the top of Tank Hill past the Diplomat is an Italian restaurant (on the left). Great spinach and cheese pizza.
I can't believe you are planning to execute your lesson plans the first day you arrive at school. Can't believe you have lesson plans. I reveled in watching the whole scene but it was my first visit. If the kids get out of hand, show them my photo and start singing the Hokey Pokey.
Give a hug and kiss to Joyce, Sara, Maria, Helen, Peter, Andrew(my savior when I was migraining) all the kids.
Obama is a great one to help you with the phone-if he's still there.
Jealously yours,
Ellen (forever) of Africa

Doreen said...

I don't remember Le Foret at all. What kind of place is it?
I definitely remember the Italian restaurant. Good salads from which I suffered no adverse reactions and great pizza. Tell Andrew hello from teacha Doreen.
Love
Doreen

Leah said...

Hi Judy - glad you had a safe trip.I want to hear all about the children and how you are managing.
I am trying to recruit sponsers for 'your' children. By the way, any kosher food available???
Stay safe and love to Bob
Your cousin, Leah