Saturday, June 26, 2010

Almost 1 p m. Our plane leaves around 9:30. The next time I sit at a computer, I will be in a very different world.The internet cafe will be buzzing, and I will be upset because I cant get to where I want to be,and Bob will tell me to slow down and breathe. I find it hard to do that...there is
so much I want to accomplish while there. My main goal is to review and discuss the budget so that the coming year will go smoothly. We have material for our classroom, and are armed with lesson plans.I have been lucky enough to find 3 new sponsors,and hope Peter Okoth will help match the sponsor with the child. Of course Im anxious to meet the children Ellen and Doreen have been raving about!!When I consider all this, I continue to be amazed that the project is doing such good work. Yes, its a drop in the bucket, but so many people have added drops,we may need another bucket. Wish us a safe trip. Keep us in your thoughts. Judy

3 comments:

moishe said...

Hope your flights were OK. Looking forward to your blogs.

Moishe.

Anonymous said...

I just called the hotel and the front desk said J (my mother) and B (her fine spouse) have gone out for the moment.

howard shapiro said...

Awise woman once told me "a bissel mit a bissel......."