Thursday, July 14, 2011

judy

I want to here honor Judy and what she did here from her playing table tennis with someone,George, half her age and not only beating him in all the games but exhausting him and giving him Charlie Horse but her working "things" out with the school in what seemed to me to be a very difficult situation, and her making possible a meeting with the Rotary Club which then was of help to our students to her arranging hotel accommodations not only for herself and me but also for Carole and Gabby as well as transport to and from the hotels Bob

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Bravo Judy!!!"You are woman hear you roar!" You are my hero ( s) all of you.
Doreen

moishe said...

Hi Judy, Sorry not to have written, but no news. Harold is the same. Things are quiet here.You must be ready to leave soon, and it sounds like this has been a very emotional trip.see you soon Evie p.s. No signs of Marion so far

Judy Gradinger said...

Gevalt! Come home safe - there is plenty of excitement in Montreal.

Teodora said...

Hi Judy and Carole and those I do not know. I follow you with the eyes of my mind and with pounding of my heart. It's all so emotional. Sending you my love to you and the kids. I'm taking off tomorrow for a bit of vacation around New England.
Come back safely! Look forward to the "new you's". Teodora