Friday, July 11, 2008

day 3

The night was quite awful for all of us. Dogs barking, people shouting, and what was scary was someone yelling CANADA in an angry voice. Ruby says he was saying hallelujah!! Anyway, no one slept well. I was to meet with the 2 teachers at 9, but they showed up 9:45, and Anny scolded them. I was uncomfortable. I helped Rona a bit, then slogged back up the hill to meet Awel at 11. He showed up at 11:30, maybe 11:20. We had a good meeting.....not all of which was music to my ears. We shall see.

The children were wonderful. They are divided into 2 groups. Even watching the younger group was exhausting. After work at 5, we met to plan for next week, when we will begin to teach in earnest..... I should mention that Howard was the one to collect all of the materials being used at the In Need Home.

Tomorrow we are visiting Joyce at her home.

ATTENTION HOWARD!!!> Please forward our nice brochure to AWEL, a.s.a.p.

Judy...

No comments: